CITCA was formed by a group of communication industry and safety professionals in response to the lack of available and affordable quality training programs for tower erection professionals. Recognizing the critical importance of safety and training, the CITCA mission is to :
- Communicate, coordinate and cooperate with recognized government, industry, safety, technical and educational experts/organizations to establish and provide nationally recognized safety training.
- Provide unequaled leadership in establishing collegiate based safety related training for the wireless communication and alternate energy industries.
- Offer affordable, superior, and accredited industry related safety and technical training.
- Establish a competency based safety training program that exceeds all governmental recommendations and requirements.
- Assist in reducing and/or eliminating serious and fatal accidents in the workplace, by providing accredited safety and technical training that meets or exceeds regulatory and industry standards.